Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ozzfest In Ireland!!!

Options
  • 06-02-2002 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

whoo hoo!!!!!
    check out www.mcd.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

Just read it on the nme site. Great news. It's only a pity that those money grabbing b astards in MCD didn't have the heart to bring over Ozzfest when the original Black Sabbath were playing it. Ahh well, be grateful for small mercies I suppose. At least System of A Down are on the bill and at last Ireland will get a decent metal fest.
    But if those bastards put P.O.D. or Staind or any of that crap on the bill er.. I'll probably go whoever they put on the bill actually. Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy! Oi Oi Oi! etc...

drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭binman

Sounds like great news! :D but i can't find the mcd article, just the nme one. What did mcd say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

They said "we will make lots of money". Which is fair enough, everyone's entitled to a living I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

The mcd article is gone off the site and every other article about this names mcd as a source for this info. Has this been canceled already? That would probably make it the quickest metal gig cancelation ever in Ireland. I love this country. :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

It's been taken down off MCD.ie and ticketmaster.ie because some final details have to be confirmed. Or so say MCD themselves :) So far so good!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

a metal festival in ireland, thats great news but the fact is that there is a 2 to 1 chance of it being chancelled. that always happens here with cool stuff. sorry if i burst your bubble but sucky S-hit like that always happens here.

hey, actually NO. that was the negative ferdi. forgive me for letting that little b-astard out.

OZ FEST WILL COME
    OZ FEST WILL STAY
    OZ FEST WILL RULE

ONE LOVE:mad:

ferdi

Advertisement