Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terror Towers

• 01-12-2000 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

Ok peeps

Who know where i can get a cheap full tower with a 300watt psu 1 with seperate conectors for power switch restart leds ect ect on account me k7 raid needs a new home.I tried overclockers uk they had a realy nice one a steal at £52 but the £58 pnp was a joke hehe
    tried peats they want about £75 + £4 pnp no picky either so it could be as ugly as my missus.any other good sites lads would be great thx in advance

[HIV]Stonemason biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I think peats is about your best bet, I dont know of any place selling a full tower with 300w psu for less than that. I am more than likely wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭THE SPERMINATOR

Well actualy i only need a case ive got the psu.Just need a something thatll take a k7 motherboard tbird and fop 38 fan 1 hardrive 1cd 1 cdw and a floppy would a midi tower do it i have 1 at the mo but the 300watt psu means chopping the case at the back for it to fit and the biggest problem is its an old gateway case the power switch led lights and stuff on the front have all the wires bundled together into 1 conector wich means i cant place the cables to the right pins on the k7 board.Any sugestions as to a case big enough for the job would be handy. rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Maplin on jervis st will sell you a full tower for roughly £45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i got the one from peats its not bad at all

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Stone go with maplin, the peats towers are not the best fits for atx mobo, the maplin ones are very good

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭THE SPERMINATOR

Bugger

You lot are like buses nothing then you all come along at once hehehehe .I think ive settled for marx they do a atx big tower for £66 with a 300watt psu.Yes i know i said i didnt need 1 but overclockers are ****ing me about on the faulty 1 i had to send back so rather than be into next year before im up and running again ill pay it hehe besides i need a new sound card to soundblaster live looks good.

thanks for posting lads

Stone

Advertisement