Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices in Waltons

Options
  • 06-02-2002 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine mentioned that the prices of Guitars in Waltons are way higher than anywhere else in Dublin. I say this because I want to buy a Gibson Epiphone Archtop ("The Dot" series) and it's the only place I can find in Dublin that's selling it... Is this true and is there anywhere else in Dublin selling them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

i find they're okay for most things. be sure to look around before purchasing tho. also, make sure to check prices on the d'interneht.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

A good place accordiong to my friend is "Musician" close to Grafton St. They have good guitars and apparently there prices are dirt cheap (ps i do not work for them!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

theres a place on richmond street i think its called the sound store or something...i got my amp in there...didnt really look at their guitars but i do believe they do gibson range?

i may be wrong though..but when i did go in there i did here two guys behind the counter discussin how waltons could get away with chargin so much for certain guitars

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Try MusicMaker?

Advertisement