Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a Jondom??

Options
  • 06-02-2002 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Ladies n gentlemen can i have your attention!!

This story is about Dabounca aka little willy but i cant mention his name cause he will kill me, so lets call him Mr. X!

Mr X was a little bit drunk last nite and was supposed to meet myself n d rest of the college crew for a session last nite due to it being our rag week.

But selfish Mr.X didnt make it up to us at all cause he met a nice young girlie in the pub where he n me works! i can understand why he didnt join us but what i cant understand is 'what is a jondom?!'

i receieved a txt off Mr. X about 3am to tell me vacate d area(we share a house) as he was on his way home with his little girlie friend! so dat was grand the next txt i got off him was 'i really need your help, im gonna b home soon, please say u have a jondom!!" Poor old fella!! i tink he must of found dis so called jondom sumwhere else cause he didnt come home till bout 5am!! tink he dumped d body~!!

So my friends ill leave it to u ---WHAT IS A JONDOM?!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

clearly......... his girly friend was from outer mongolia where the slang for a toilet is a jondom, this would also explain why he wanted you to vacate the house, i know ye live together and he should know if ye have a jondom or not but surely he dident know what his date was talking about!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i dunno, what is a Jondom?? DaBounca??

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

Its the Java implememtation of the contraception class. It extends the Pill class.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,372 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is it one of those outsized condoms that Jon whatshisname uses?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

clearly she was afraid for her life and was asking for a Gendarmerie ?

poor girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the omen

U should have given him one of ure special "jondams" u know the joke ones ure not meant to use and we'd have load of little mr. x's runnin around the place

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

:rolleyes: clearly his T9 dictionary on his fone picked up 'Jondom' when he mis hit his fone due to other more pressing matters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Mr.X has changed his name to richard kimble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by Cerberus
    Its the Java implememtation of the contraception class. It extends the Pill class.

ROFL :) Excellent!.

I actually entered the thread with the intention of posting something similar. Looks like Java could be the epedemic of the future, coz it's affecting our fragile little minds beyond the scope of work and the monitor lit bedrooms.

;-phobos-)

Advertisement