Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marx and PSU

• 06-02-2002 5:46pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads

Anyone bought a PSU of Marx-Computers??

I am looking at the 350W, not much information.

Power supply for ATX (2.03, Pentium 4 ready)

EURO 38.00

what ye reckon?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Why not buy one for that price here in this country and save on shipping!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Huh??

Marx are in dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Well what do you reckon? It seems like a pretty good price. The psu in the photograph seems to be an enlight, a pretty good make. Obviously I dunno if thats the one they will actually give you or not. Still I would say that anything is better than a codegen psu. I opened one of them before to rewire the fan to a lower voltage, to find that the fan wires were melting onto a hot component on the board! Good thing I opened it up I guess. Also, their "300w" model only had 12A on the 3.3v line, something most decent 235w psu's have. The build quality internally was terrible also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I'v baught from them, happy with my purchase, would buy again :)

(they gave me store credit and called me a 'preferred customer' :D)

ps i don't know why they gave me store credit, i did pay the right amount :confused: , not complaining of course ;)

Advertisement