Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DoD 2.0 released tonight!

Options
  • 06-02-2002 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

from www.dayofdefeatmod.com
    "Dawn was breaking as the commanders made their way to their tents and quarters, and the woods were loud with the song of birds. The planners, having done all they could, went to bed. The Second Front now belonged to the men who would do the fighting."

H-Hour was set - Wednesday 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

(That's 11:00 PM Irish time.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i was about to post the same thing. good luck 56kers. we know you can do it.

oh yeah, if richndub2 or anyone else starts spamming this thread about how better MOH:AA is then DoD 2.0 i propose they be 12 clicked immediately.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeah, considering they're comparing a 5 year old engine with a 2 year old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

DoD 2.0 looks BRILLIANT!!!
    I dont care how good MoH:AA is,this looks like its gonna play great.
    I took today off school hoping to get it this morning,only to find out it aint out till 11:00pm :o
    Oh well,ill download it overnight,defo gonna be worth the wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

DoD2 easily owns the pants of multiplayer MoH:AA....just play dog1 with balanced teams.....now thats a battle :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

I have played all the DoD versions...what new about this one?...I went to ythe site and all i saw was new looking characters...I am just curious as to whats new...I like Dod...its a nice change from CS...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

There's a load of new maps. There's new weapons in the form of three different machine guns, the sniper rifles have been changed (snipers will no longer totally dominate those beach maps etc).

I like using the machine guns, but i often end up as a sitting duck :)

It is worth the long download.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

stephen,MG'ers ARE sitting ducks :)

Advertisement