Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surprise!

Options
  • 06-02-2002 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

A man comes home a night early from a long business trip and decides that he'll surprise his wife by sneaking into bed with her. He tip-toes into the bed room, crawls in bed and proceeds to give his wife oral pleasure. She appears to be half asleep but she still enjoys herself, letting out a subtle moan here and there but mostly just breathing heavily.

After about 10 minutes the man figures he's done his "duty" and he gets up and heads to the bathroom to clean up. He opens the door and to his surprise he sees his wife quietly brushing her hair. Confused, he starts asking "What the hell... you were just... I just... what the hell?" His wife then says "Hey quiet down, you'll wake your mother!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

lol,poor bast*rd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wrongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg................

Good un mate :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

*goes into the corner and quietly vomits*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

I hope ye're all imagining being in his position...:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think I should delete that out of disgust!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

If your mother wasnt your mother would you ride her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Uh mommy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I can tell you that if my mother wasn't in any way related to me, or even if I had never seen her, I would not ride her.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Are you implying that the only reason you ride her is becuase she's your ma? That's harsh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

that is sick!!! oh my god i am getting sick even thinking about it! lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe, slick joke ;)

Advertisement