Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win2k and QT

• 11-12-2000 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Click on the desktop,

press F3 then search for *.mov in C:\ (+D:\, etc if you have them)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    Click on the desktop,

press F3 then search for *.mov in C:\ (+D:\, etc if you have them)

</font>
    That doesn't pick them up - that won't look in the likes of the Temporary Internet Files folder. It's weird - if the site spawns a QT window, I can't find 'em, but if they're imbeded into the web page, the go into the Temporary Internet Files folder. Futher investigation warrented I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You could just say look at the source code of the Web page, then look for the URL that's spawning the Movie then cut and paste that into a page that looks like this...

a.html (create local)
    &lt;HTML&gt;
    &lt;BODY&gt;
    &lt;A HREF="slap_your_URL_here"&gt;About to nick this movie!&lt;/a&gt;
    &lt;/BODY&gt;

Now launch that in your browser and right click on the link and click save as and save the movie local.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Where does Win2K hide QT movies? I've looked in all the usual suspect folders, but I cna't find them

Any one any ideas?

Draco

Advertisement