Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something I saw on one of those shopping TV Stations.....

• 05-12-2000 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

are you sure it wasn't some sort of weird time-warp thing like in that movie???? wink.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Picture the scene... 1.30 in the morning, I'm in bed watching TV. "The lost boys" just came on, and that was the only thing watchable so I decided to do a wee bit of channel hopping. Flicking tru the stations untill I got to that station called "shop!"
    Obviously a shopping station.

To my amazement they where selling the latest in home console gaming at an excellent price, thats right, they where selling Sega MegaDrives !!!!!!

I kid you not. It came with the 6 games on a cartage job, crappy ones, but classics in thier own rights. These included, Sonic, Streets of Rage, Super Monaco GP, Shinobi, and an extra joypad.

The best bit was the price... £60 Sterling. (IR£80) for "the latest in home video gaming"

How can they get away with that ? Can you still buy games for it ? £80 !!!!!

Muppets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

yeah that would make alot more sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dr_bob

Gamesworld in Liffey street had a few left a couple of months ago ..I seem to remember they had about 10 copies of Madden's '92 for a quid each,plus a few other EA titles..havent seen them in there recently tho..

Advertisement