Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V3 with tv/out

• 11-12-2000 6:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I have a v3 3000 with TV/out. special gateway version i reckon it is.

Anyway, I got latest drivers off the voodoo website, and of course, they don't have support for the TV/out, so looks like i'm stuck with the gateway drivers.

But.. my problem is.. the actual cable for connecting my TV coax cable to the 'puter, is a bit small. The actual TV cable doesn't fit properly into it ? I suppose I could just push it in, get some pliers and squeeze it shut around it, but that's an ickle bit messy. Anyone got any ideas ?

Gav

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sounds like a US TV Connector?

V3 is crap anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">V3 is crap anyway.
    </font>

Thanks for that wonderful bit of knowledge and sharing. It may well be crap, but it is what I have, and at the moment, another graphics card ain't really on my list of must buys.

I'll bring it to peats with me maybe, and see if they have any ideas.

Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as far as i remember, the v3 3500 drivers are on the 3dfx website
    you should be able to get a converter in any electrics store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Yeah, a fairly pointless statement. A voodoo will play quake3 quite well, especially on a low end machine, also it is better for ut. I would try the voodoo 3500 drivers also.

Advertisement