Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

boards mouse mats (warning! full size)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

The 12-click one rules! I want one but am currently broke.

I'm enjoying my Jesus Mug though which finally arrived after being lost in the mail and then resent.

When are the new designs going to be put up on the store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by Puck
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pacman affected us as kids we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

Long live "The Assasin"...wonder what he does now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Lister

I agree, 12 Click Em!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I like the "objection" one meself. Very boards-esque.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

yes, Objection for me too

when can i buy ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

i only just spilt coke on me mouse mat the other day, nice timing. GG for me:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Excellent work Figgy - I think I'll got for a 12 Click or a GG myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

If I gabe you the cash would you pick up a '12 clickem' mat for emh Dav?

What's the price in pints?

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Same here Dav - I like the Objection one, but it's "12 Click'em" for me :D

Wont be able to get one myself so If your able Dav, I'll throw you the money - Oh, and there's a pint in it for you at GL3.0 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Nice!

How about a roleplaying one? Have the chap up in a wizards costume or wearing armor? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Here you go :)

wizard.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Better be a tinfoil axe on that mat.

Advertisement