Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A final message to e for valantines

Options
  • 07-02-2002 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear e,

I haven't heard from you in a while. Last I heard you were leaving for Spain, talking about starting again, maybe stay for a while. No real plans, you said, it's just something to do. How's the kid? I hope he's fine. I guess he's started back to school by now - new friends, new enemies, a new adventure, another fight.

I often wondered why you left me. I thought we were good together - you'd talk and I'd listen. For the first time in my life, I thought I might have found someone to stay with forever. You know I still love you, I promised you I would and I always will. I still remeber lying in bed with you, touching your skin and feeling your breath on my face. You gave me the greatest happiness and comfort, you know that?

Remember I was going to come and visit the two of you? I knew you were going to say no. That really dragged me down. There's no reason for it. You should have said yes. Anyway.

I'm getting married soon. I guess that's why I'm writing this to you. But you'll always be a part of my life.

I'm still thinking of you.

I'm still in love with you.

Nodd.

Comments

Advertisement