Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is best place to buy a domain??

• 07-02-2002 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

listen my parents want to get a .ie domain name or .com! where would be the best place to buy one! i won't be able to host it but i would like CGI technology on the server! I'm not too worried bout webspace cos i've 100mb with IOL!

ne 1 got any suggestions??

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Try webmaster forum. But for .com try joker.com , they're only 12 euro or so per year. You'll need hosting too and iol are not the ppl for it.

If its a company try dsvr.co.uk and say you are into webtechnology. You'll get a restricted but usable and free virtual server.

.ie webaddresses are expensive if u get them directly from the source - domainregistry.ie , maybe try register.ie for them or register365.ie who do cut prices for .ie domains.

Advertisement