Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Camcorders

• 14-12-2000 3:37pm
    Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭

A good idea or not....?
    I want to get a camcorder anyway so I was leaning towards digital but would like to know if ye have any experience of them... Prices of the Canon ones I was looking at are £1k -> £1.5k so I dont particularly want to make a mistake tongue.gif

Worth it or not? (bearing in mind that even if they are crap, at least it will be a gadget, and as such holds a "gadget value" which is always important... smile.gif

licksy2.jpg
    Don't even think about it...™

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Digital is really the way forward, how much you want to spend is up to you, you can get a fairly decent camera for 1k -> 1.5 K.

Make wise its prefrence, most offer same facilities. Look out for the gimick things, stay away from them. IE the camera that does 2000000000 In camera fades etc.

John

Advertisement