Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of those 'What's That Song' requests...

Options
  • 08-02-2002 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hello Sluts!

There's a song on the computer that I've been trying for yonks to find out, very strange eerie sounding song, very quiet with a slurry drum machine and a sound like a cat jumping on a piano at the chorus, the last few vocals feature a bloke singing what sounds like "Alateen, Alateen, Alateen" repeatedly.

Yes, I know it's a weird one but I REALLY need to know what it is - the person who can furnish me with this will be eternally blessed by me for ever!

Thangyewvermu'

JonBon:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Sorry slut, but that's a very vague description. Where/when did you hear the song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 jonbon

Somedays it's generally on about 12.55pm. It's a v.quiet eerie song with just a bassline, a stuttery drum-machine type beat and nasally out of tune vocals, then it goes all out of tune at the verses and a noise like a cat jumping on a piano is sounded. Sorry, I'm no good at describing tunes but I really need to know what it is cos it's been driving me mental for a long time now!

selma.gif

Sorry, but someone here must know! Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Im pretty sure Alateen is an alcoholics anonymous
    program.
    Maybe the song is called something along the lines of that? A long shot I know.

good luck in the search :)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

i know the song you're talking about! it's really quiet and eerie like, and the alateen thing... and i haven't a brains what it's called either... so if you find out, lemme know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Tom E Brown

I think your talking about the new song by Speedman called love lost.

Hello trollops, fancy a shag?

selma.gif

Sex aside, not meaning to be a pain but that song was on this morning (Thursday Feb 28th) at 8.10am, just before the ads & the Foo Fighters' "Everlong" and I really need to know what it is!!

Thanx for your response, Tom E, but I don't think it's a new song, I reckon it's been around for a good while.....

Don't worry, I won't shag you if you give the right answer!!

ta
    JonBon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by jonbon
    Hello trollops, fancy a shag?

Sex aside, not meaning to be a pain but that song was on this morning (Thursday Feb 28th) at 8.10am, just before the ads & the Foo Fighters' "Everlong" and I really need to know what it is!!

Alright trollop. Sorry, I missed that song. Wanna describe it?

Advertisement