Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone from last year...

Options
  • 08-02-2002 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

I haven't been on this board in ages - is anyone who was around then (after the first session last year) still active here? Neil,Fionnuala,Mark,Grace...?

I'm Aidan by the way,in case you forgot :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Of that list:

Neil(that being me) is very actively browsing, but half the time to lazy to post

Mark won't stop posting *cough*spammer.

(woops, did i just say that? :D)

Fio now is a moderator on this here fine channel.

And Grace doesnt net access.

(if i'm wrong in any of the aabove, please inform me :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

I'm here.

I remember going jogging with grace and Laughing because the RA's wouldnt stop watching you ;-)

MArk

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

Yeah! That was SO unfair....I don't know the amount of times that I found 3 RA's following us (no exaggeration) - or sometimes they even tried a pincer movement with two groups on each side of me and Karen just to make sure that we couldn't be out of their sight for more than 2 seconds, while Niall and Roisin,or you and Grace went away off by yourselves for an hour or two!! *sigh* :P

Fio's a mod?! whaddya know! poor,poor Fio :D

Anybody else still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I am here, my computer has been rather bolloxed lately ! :( No modem working etc. I'm here and I am indeed a moderator, kinda crazy when I think about it, but hows yourself?

I remember the jogging, me and Grace not really jogging much and convincing Neil that we'd lapped him about 3 times and sending him legging it around over and over... ah the fun!

<< Fio >>

I eventually copped on/got lazy

At least it made me less lazy though.

Got exercise :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by foobar
    I eventually copped on/got lazy

when was this? when we stopped going ? :P

<< Fio >>

The last few times i just started doing it cus otherwise i felt knackered, rather than from you goading me into it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Focalbhach

suuure Neil....you did the exercise because OTHERWISE you would've been tired....uh huh :p

Ok, everyone here probably knows the real reason that i went early morning jogging

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Originally posted by foobar
    Ok, everyone here probably knows the real reason that i went early morning jogging

:D

Who?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

Originally posted by lordsippa

Who?

[SPAM=stoppedtrying]HA HA HA HA HA!!!!![/SPAM]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Aidan, if u remember me, I'm Dermo

Advertisement