Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices

• 12-12-2000 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭

• Geforce 2 ultra 64mb DDr
    • Geforce 2 GTS 32mb
    • AMD ATHLON 800mhz
    • AMD Duron 800mhz
    • Abit K7 motherboard
    • SB Live 5.1
    • SB platinum
    • £700
    Are these prices good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

looks like two different systems.. one a high end the other a slighty lower spec..
    but just one price?
    makse sense lad smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

or it could be a load of stuff which is about to fall off a truck. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

yup i was thinking of going for the duron,live and gts or instead the nice version.The price is for everything BTW and is legal.

You say the price is for the lot...
    So we'll say that the ultra costs... 250
    the gts, ... 150
    the athlon 80
    the duron 50
    the motherboard 100
    sb live 20...
    platinum 50

thats about the fairest split I can come up with. Most of those prices are around half retail price, or well under. Sounds highly illegal to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

so take it

• Advertisement

So it seems to be around trade prices?Think ill get the ultra,athlon,platinum and motherboard then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

If this is all legal and above board (which I personally don't care whether it is or not) can you give out the source of these components or is it just a one off thing?
    If theres more available I'd certainly be highly interested.
    Mail me.

.logic. (dodginess abound)

Nah its me dads friend, he has contacts wink.gif

If you meant that the whole lot is £700, then as I posted above, the prices are well below retail. I should also have mentioned that they are well below trade price. Thats what makes them suspicious. For example, that duron would cost roughly 100 pounds trade, including vat.

Advertisement