Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Music From The One The Only...

Options
  • 09-02-2002 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

...me

Just finished a demo of a new jazzy little romp of a tune called Sham Pain available from my website brunkard.iuma.com

Its just a wee 2 minutes in lenght but should entertain you thoroughly for many times that lenght.

If you like Air mixed with a simpler Joe Pass then you might dig this. Could be a cool driving tune (or not).

If not then remember it was free and all you lose is the 2 minutes of your life listening to it!

Thanks all

Thomas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭pixe

Definatly worth checking out...(not that I'm biasis or anything)..
    Na really it very good refreshing stuff:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

i'm definetly unbiased... i mean, i really hate tom, but the music... its velvety smooth!! :D

bit like his bottom....opps sorry, the smoothness of his black velvet shirts... ;)

just keeping you up there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

ppl will start to talk about us!

• Advertisement
Advertisement