Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JP3 out to buy Monday

• 09-02-2002 2:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭

i cant wait the video and the DVD are out to buy Monday. i be tearing down the shops as early as possible. i think i will have all day watching spree. :p
    :D
    :)
    :cool:
    i love my avartar.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jp3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Jurassic park 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

tbh i didnt even know there was a jurrasic park 3 out until now,and now that i do know i wont be rushing to the shops to buy it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You have got to be kidding me. You're excited about this?

JP3 is one of the worst films of last year, without a doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

There is only one way I would get JP3 and thats if I bought the first two and got the third one free as one of those worthless gifts!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 chunk 3:16

who the **** cares it is a big load of ****e

(hello rescue team anyone on the island want saved)

Ah c'mon on folks JP3 wasn't that bad...was it?

I enjoyed it...it was very like the first one but I think, in some ways, it improved upon it slightly.

You can't take these films seriously...just enjoy them! I thought it was worth seeing anyway, just to say that you saw it... if ye didn't go see it, then you would be thinking now "Wonder what it's like!?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

Jurassic Park 3 is a very bad film...but to compare it to the scandalous Jurassic Park 2 it doesnt seem too bad...its worth renting if you have a DVD player or a big television to maximise picture quality and to give that cinematic effect...
    Im not going to rent it...and all i have to say is that Jurassic Park remains one of the best action films to ever hit the big screen...but it is now a fond memory ruined by speilbergs rampant imagination which should be put down...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Actually, no, it was a lot worse. Did you even see it? The dialog was abysmal, and the effects weren't even as good as JP2, which is surprising seeing as JP3 is a newer film. Don't get me started on the acting (Tea Leoni is awful).

Dialog example? They just got attacked by some gross-breed mofo dinosaur, and seconds afterwards:

woman: it's good to see you again
    man: you too
    woman: you look good
    man: i've been working out

I mean, wtf is that? The film went nowhere, it just hobbled along and ended (and how happy I was). If you're set on buying a DVD this week, get Memento. Or even Final Fantasy. Anything but JP3.
    Heh can ya tell I really didn't like it? ;)

Advertisement