Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mcdonalds/BugerKing Vs Local Chipper

• 09-02-2002 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering do people prefer the Local chipper or McDonalds and Burger King?

Mcdonalds/Burger King Vs Local Chipper 2 votes

Mcdonalds/Burger king
    0% 0 votes
    Local Chipper
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Come people don't just view it!! Reply to it, well least vote in the poll, its doesn't take long!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I know that McDonalds et al burgers are mass produced, but I have always felt that bit more confident eating these rather than from a local chipper.

The reasons:

I feel that some (but am not suggesting all) of the chippers use the cheapo burger variety, therefore you don't get good meat.

Also, I was in a meat plant a couple of years ago that supply McDonalds directly and I was told (not by a marketing person) that McDonalds only buy "the good stuff" for their burgers.

McDonalds have a major investment in their name/franchise so I feel that they cannot afford to fuçk about with an inferior product.

Advertisement