Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Wan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'll be there.
    What time?
    I'll bring my bro too.
    He's house trained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I'll call by.

(Interesting timing having the meeting at the same time as the Rugby kick off!)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Sure I might as well come along. I'll catch the bus in when I've finished me bacon and brown sauce (surprisingly yummy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

I'll be down in an hour. In the college atm.
    Bringing my brother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Bosco

Just out of interest, how many turned out? Has anyone resolved to buy wireless kit yet?

Bosco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

We had a good turnout. bout 7/8 ppl show'd up and few who did come were asleep.
    Basically we have sorted out the kinda area we are talking about which is from Ballybane out to Moycullen and round the city,
    Next meeting should be in two weeks, We will have fixed prices aswell as a mailing list and other info (where to buy and more info on the nettconn)

Also about the servee that I promised.
    more than likely I will be selling it this month.If so I will be using my own machine (P4 1.6Ghz, 80GB HD,256mbSDRaM) as a server untill the summer when I'll be buying a brand new machine..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

can it be extend out to Athenry area ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeah, in relation to the purchasing of equipment, the price per client will be a bit lower if we all go in together and bulk-buy it we could get a bit cut off the overall price.
    Consider it a bit of an incentive for early adopters :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Ooops.

I was on the couch watching a very enjoyable rugby game.

DooDee, can you add my work email (KieranCoughlan.at.mcs-international.com) to your mailing list. I'm not able to get onto Boards these days as much as I used to be able to. I'll make an extra effort to get to the next meeting.

Cheers,

K

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I couldnt make it as I was just back from a party at 2pm that day and was still off my tits and in no state to be of any use :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Wrt equipment, a number of the irishwan people have purchased a fair amount of kit off www.fab-corp.com and we are currently trying to arrange discounts for IrishWAN people :)

Secondly, a number of us IRC each day on irc.irishwan.org , channel #irishwan . If anyone wants to pop along, please do :) Lots of things discussed there, will be of intrest to everyone.

Hope that helped a bit..

Advertisement