Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

][Spoof Jesus][ warning

Options
  • 10-02-2002 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

I am an idiot...i was evidently wrong...andyway...thanks to all the nice people who set me straight...but one thing...Wolf had better graphics using the same Quake3 engine...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Probably because id were very closely involved with its development.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

*shrug* That's a matter of opinion really. I liked Medal of Honor's graphics better, because they went for a gritty realism style (not applying any filtering to the foilage was a stroke of genius) rather than the "oooh, shiny thing!" approach every other Q3 engine game has used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Sorry to be off topic and all, but Spoof Jesus, what song is your signature from? It's utterly wrecking my head that I can't remember :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

Sugar by System Of A Down...i dont like the song...but the lyrics make sense...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Should have known that Par :p

[edit] Apologies to Spoof for the whole Lawnmower thing...never noticed the 2nd thread[/edit]

• Advertisement
Advertisement