Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the way you should do html

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ha ha no offence man but your PCMOD and the other other site if they are yours suffers from these:

unreadable text/background combinations
    "Best viewed with..."
    hit counters
    pop-up windows
    guestbook
    :)

ah but we all do suffer check out my msg board if ya dare! now that is the evilest thing ya can get, thank god it will be going soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Isegrim

Originally posted by Gideon
    ha ha no offence man but your PCMOD and the other other site if they are yours suffers from these:

unreadable text/background combinations
    "Best viewed with..."
    hit counters
    pop-up windows
    guestbook
    :)

ah but we all do suffer check out my msg board if ya dare! now that is the evilest thing ya can get, thank god it will be going soon :)

nice page you have there interesting colors :D
    you are right about that msg board - it has some evil pop-ups :D

oh and the colors of pc-mod.com - well, i am not the webmaster over there...

i try to keep my page readable, i hope it worked. ;)
    about my guestbook - lets just say i couldn't resist.
    I do not have a hit counter and pc-mod is counter-free...
    oops there is a counter - i have never seen it (the colors) :eek:

And the pop-up window on my page makes it a bit cheaper for me,
    i will get rid of it when i am done with the most parts of the page. (one or two hundred years maybe) ;)

Have a second look at my guestbook - sometimes i think my provider bought this one from Micro$oft :p

My page is bestvw.gif

have fun

Advertisement