Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid-term

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

Neil are you addicted to Peanut Lion bars or Normal Lion Bars. Mmmmmm Peanut Lion Bars. Pity i can't get any until tomorrow or friday........still.....I have six toblerones in my fridge. They were real cheap too. I love the duty-freeness of the Canarys. And the non-searching of my bag by customs. If they had searched my bag I would have been up for a couple of offences. He he.

-Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Normal lion bars. and skittles. and milky ways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

hmm... should i just offer to copy unbreakable for anyone supplying me with the cd (not to mention family guy)... or should i just report neil for piracy....

hmm... decisions decisions decisions...

Sven, we have once again returned to the subject of neutering :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Foobar, Sven.... BE NICE :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement

Hehe, Sven knows i'm messing.

Dont you?

You better!

i could really do with a lion bar right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

Originally posted by smiles

Pinocio..... Emma says that as pinocio, not a washing machine..... but that could just be us.

she looks like Pinky! :)

<< Fio >>

yeah,i wasn't sure if i had it right.....still,it's the thought that counts

sven-did you text me during the week??i didn't recognise the number but i thought it was you.anyway,my phone wont send messages at the moment....or really ever.i'm not sure if i'll be in at all this week,but i'll let you know if i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

well if you can make it in you know there are no shortage or nerds(but sexy ones) to fix your phone ;-)

Hehe, new pickup line.

"can i fix your phone for you ma'am? i got the spare parts back at my place. ;)"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

My phones mbroken too :(

They told me it was my phone, so i got another one and it still has problems, then they told me it was my SIM card, and so i got a new one. Now they're telling me its my phone again (not the reception/coverage, we swear). :( and it'll cost me €60+ to even get my phone *looked* at. :(

sadness. :(

But thats a great chat-up line! :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

twas i who texted you.

And my phone won't let me text either.

Now i have to find somewhere to use it.

Hey Fio, aideen, can i fix your phones for you? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ferror

(-;I trust ye shall all be in town tomorrow. Should be fun. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

yeah,sure,once you don't make it broker than it already is.

Advertisement