Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavier than Heaven by Charles Cross

Options
  • 10-02-2002 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I was and am a Nirvana fan but I have never delved into the background garbage concerning Kurt Cobain and such- didn't really interest me but I quite by accident stumlbed onto the book Heavier than Heaven by Charles Cross (bio of Kurt Cobain) and I started reading it and damn the prologue was so compelling I had to have it.

It is a great book about a tragic life and I highly recommend it. I had no idea that Cobain was such a severe heroin addict and the book destroys alot of myths tooo like the one that Courtney love introduced him to heroin (false) and that she killed him (false) thought Courtney hooking up with Cobain is much like throwing gasoline on a huge house fire.

great book check it out

Advertisement