Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Life...

• 10-02-2002 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

How many posts do you have to have before you get "no life" underneath your avatar??

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

why do you care?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I think he wants to know when he gets to join that exclusive elite club of No lifers, what with all the perks they get like the free massages and the holidays and the champagne and the monkeys and the biting and the hey hey hey!

And of course with over 2k posts and 2 boards I'm not really in the position to slag no-lifers, but I do so regardless. Losers.

Originally posted by amp
    Losers.

Says the 'webmaster' :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Perhaps "No Life" should be given a different name ...(?)

"Addicted" ?

• Advertisement

That should be reserved for myself and smak (And maybe hobbes) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by irishguy
    How many posts do you have to have before you get "no life" underneath your avatar??
    Just 682 more irishguy... you can do it!!
    We're all routing for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

We're all routing for you.

Santahoe is a router?

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by richindub2
    That should be reserved for myself and smak (And maybe hobbes) :P

yes, yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

there was a big drive to help me beocome a no lifer in the recycle bin.

but of course, i care not of such things :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

what are all the post counts for the names??? e.g. newbie = 0 cool newbie = 1-10???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i was just wondering. it doesnt realy bother me . richindub2 how the hell can you post 116 messages a day???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

long story not too sure myself.

Originally posted by irishguy
    i was just wondering. it doesnt realy bother me . richindub2 how the hell can you post 116 messages a day???

Smak posts 180, hes worse :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

one day, a "feature" cloud9.jpg was addess.

Due to a thread as to who was the biggest spammer, it was declared that something must be done to try and curb SMAKE and RICHINDUB2. Dev gave the two a CRAZY post count, in the hopes that it would defalte their spamming.

hence the 100+ posts a day :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Gone Shootin

Dev gave the two a CRAZY post count, in the hopes that it would defalte their spamming.[/B]

It didn't.

Advertisement