Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircon xmas off-peak times?

• 11-12-2000 4:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

anybody know exactly when will be off-peak this xmas? I've got an online project to work on (but will actually be playing tfc) and don't want an enormous phone bill cos I thought it was off-peak and it wasn't.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Ring up Customer Services. Its free. I know they're muppets but they 'should' have the correct info.

Well if they do see them they're not taking any notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Then again it IS Eircon.

Do you reckon any of the Eircon heads see these posts?

glassesprv.gif
    Sweeet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Its on the site - Weekend Rates this Xmas.

23rd to 26th

and 30th to 1st.

*******s ... they both contain weekends anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

fek sake, last year the offpeak rates applied from december 23rd to January 4th... it were possible to leave yur esat snl running for 12 whole days without being charged a penny... eircom are being scrooges this year.....I was fully expecting offpeak same as last year..oh well..

Gonzo

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jd:
    they're hardly going to reply if u call them muppets</font>

I didn.t mean actually replying but rather the fact that they are doin little about all the complaints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

... and when DSL comes you'll all be huggin your local eircom worker fella ..... if it ever comes in confused.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

they're hardly going to reply if u call them muppets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well just in case they do read this id like to say there all muppets that dont have a clue about how to run a phone company or manage its finances or negociate deals with international companies such as microsoft etc.. they are know to employ the biggest gobsh!tes in the country as many of us know ( well the ones that rang up to find out about dsl ). emm i know im forgetting somthing . o ye and that have put up there phone prices in the last year .

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I was going to give my reaction to those off-peak times but it'd just be edited out anyway..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

ummm.......where exactly on the site is it? There layout is so bad I got bored looking for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

in the whats new section........
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jak:
    Its on the site - Weekend Rates this Xmas.

23rd to 26th

and 30th to 1st.
    </font>

we get this saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday at weekend rates, and the new years eve, new years day and new years day after at weekend rates too.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">bah humbug!!
    They both contain weekends

</font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Anyone know the off-peak times for esat?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Free Time For Esat SNL = off peak Eircom as outlined by posts above, its a krewl world we live in m8

Gonzo

ffs, why did i put a smily icon in that post, im really drunk, we are being raped by eircom of our precious pennies

Gonzo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

Cheers Gonzo and Merry Christmas

Advertisement