Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

analog and isdn in same modem

• 27-12-2000 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Anyone know of a modem I can use on both analog and ISDN connections -- without burning out the bloody thing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Does the PSION Gold Card PCMCIA thingy not do this?
    I seem to remember the card saying something like 'ISDN and GSM compatable' when I was looking at it last.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭topgold

Thanks for the pointer -- now I remember seeing Best of Best info about the Psion Dacom Gold Card in LAN Magazine. I need a card to replace the 3Com PC card that I'm using but I want to know I can connect to ISDN without burning it up. The NetGlobal 56K gives 10/100Mb too.

If I can get W2K to recognise it without totally mucking up my network connections, I'll have something I can really use.

thanks again
    Bernie Goldbach

Advertisement