Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muuuuuuussssseeee In Dublin!!!!! Wahhhh!!!!!

Options
  • 12-02-2002 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Muse shall be gracing our fair country on the 4th March, a mere 3 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they'll be performing citizen erased and plug in baby at this years meteor music awards with such luminaries as westlife, the cramberries, and s club 7!!!! WHAT FUN!!!! if you love them, you should have no problem paying 30 euros to go see the boy Bellamy and co strut their brilliant stuff on stage!!!! PLEASURE OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhh!!!!!!! and Matt has promised his adoring Irish audience a new wonderful hair colour!!!!!:) :):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Rob Holiday is far, far cooler than Mat Bellamy...

I saw Muse before, and they were pretty damn good. But I wouldn't bother going to see 'em at some crap awards show thing like that... I wouldn't want to see the likes of Westlife and S Club 7 for free, ever mind paying 30 Eu for the privilage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nim psychotic

Wish they'd just haul their asses back to the Olympia.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

i shall be sleeping thru the bores of pop imbeciles too, just to see the spectacular muse. if i can somehow get tickets.

damn brokeness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

deco your not the most reliable;have you got a reliable source?

plus how do you know that they'll play those 2?
    i doubt they'd be allowed play citizen erased;its too much for the hardcore-muse fan...remembering witnness...i wish i remembered witnness..i know muse rocked,but i just wish that i could remember it.
    and you with your idioitc flailing limbs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭indie_chick

there wasn't that much to remember. You went back into the crowd after i told you to. Then we lost each other.

sorry....i had to say it though. but i wish you remembered too. :(

flailing limbs and Nu-rock whatever boots. that REALLY hurt.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

€15 a song - hmmm sounds like good value to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Will they be allowed to play live ? They'll be the only ones if thats the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

course i remember that,i didn't want to bring it up though.

don't say things you don't mean.
    don't run if you don't want to.

u were frigging around with your fone. i'm sorry...again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

flailing limbs? during muse? at witnness????? you've lost me.......................................................OHHH!!!!! THOSE FLAILING LIMBS!!!! ah yes, i remember now! and no, they werent nu rock...they were wonderful flame encrusted shoes :o:o:o:o:o 16 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU SENSE THE RETURN OF THE MESSIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D:D:D :

• Advertisement

eh you "just happened" to whack me in the head with those ****ing boots! "i didn't know it was you" was all you said! I had blue hair Dec, I was the only person at witnness with blue hair (besides yourself)! But you have apoligised so lets not go any further!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by indie_chick
    I was the only person at witnness with blue hair

Pfft no you werent, I dyed mine 'specially for the occassion!

Muse = good, but not good enough to make me go to them awards.

well u weren't the blue haired girl :P

No okay, i was the only female...i take it you're male....apologies if your not!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Will the event be televised???????? Does anyone know???

Advertisement