Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

edit

• 12-02-2002 12:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

nothing really important, just thought i'd point it out, i edited a post and i noticed that the usual Last edited by Lucifer.POD .... didnt come up.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

That occasionally happens to me too. And so I start to question my memory about the last couple of minutes, which results in a quick sanity check which goes wrong and goes into a loop and leaves me staring at the screen drooling until the nurse comes along and gets the car battery with the electrodes..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Yeah if you do it quickly no message appears:

Time to wait before starting to display 'edited by...'
    Time limit (in minutes) to allow user to edit the post without the [edited by xxx] message appearing at the bottom of the post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Seems like a pretty good thing.

Everyone will always spot those 50 spelling mistakes they have in their post just after submitting it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement