Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"San Francisco" - old rave / dance tune from '95 (?) re-released '99 (?) ? :)

Options
  • 12-02-2002 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Lo laeds :)
    Does anyone remember an old tune they used to play in many a club called "san francisco", i believe it was almost totally music with someone saying a line or two at the very end, Im dying to get my hands on this tune, even just to find out who did it... any of you clubbers out there remember it at all? I believe it was out around 1995 (maybe before) and got re-released around '99, ive tried searching all over the place but to no luck.. cheers all :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭bmooney

what about/ visions of sheva perfect day and/ od on groove/ hardbag casefire
    /world power ragamuffin sides was the best club in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

I think you might be talking about Punchanella - San Trancisco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I think you might be talking about Punchanella - San Trancisco?

4 years and 5 months later? :p

You're right though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭DeLaBass

Wertz wrote:
    4 years and 5 months later? :p

You're right though...

LOL, i wonder is this a boards record!?

Hope it was worth the wait. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Haha. I just have this image of the OP sitting by his computer screen for the last 4 years saying, "Any minute now, any minute"

• Advertisement
Advertisement