Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy 8

Options
  • 12-02-2002 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

any hints or tips...
    i seen loads of people looking for white seed ship so ill try explain where it is.

.....................................X

..............................................................edas house

basic idea of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

...........................................YORE MA's HOUSE

........................................................................Me and my big erection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

Originally posted by Swifty

...........................................YORE MA's HOUSE

........................................................................Me and my big erection

thats not very nice i was being genuine when i posted that no need for all this post hatred.. if you have nothing good to say keep your key board away from you.

! thing you should know never ever insult my mother or any member of my family because if you do and i ever come face to face with you your own mother wont recognise you.

but back to topic any hints?
    i got stuck last time i tried to play it at a place where you have to fight a robot it uses ultima and is in the building near tears point you fight it after coming back from space. was at a very low level so that may have been it but hint would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Ha ha :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Pack of bloody idiots.

Kraken, don't threaten people on the boards. It's a very fast way to getting kicked off. If you can't take a joke, at least learn to ignore them.

Locked before this descends into CS boards levels of muppetry.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement