Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion re: Recycle Bin

• 12-02-2002 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

I suggest that the Recycle Bin board be excluded from the 'top 20' on the home page, as the 'Trolls' board was previously.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Agreed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

i think that the counter strike board should be burned in the recycle bin and leave it completely unmoderated and just let flame wars begin.
    also...remove from top 20 listing.

heh azezil you in the web cafe now?, im considering not logging out and letting you run rampage with my account.
    you up for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

i guess not.
    but do take it from top 20 and ya kinda need a mod there. but where do the posts go if they are deleted from there?

Originally posted by chernobyl
    heh azezil you in the web cafe now?, im considering not logging out and letting you run rampage with my account.
    you up for it?
    LOL no i'm in college! I'll be in friday :)

Oh yeah and why?

• Advertisement

Maybe you would like to spam with no kickback, anyways i deserve it, i was logged in as chernobyl on every pc near the coke fridge.
    :)

u ever come in on weekends? i'm trying to figure out who u might be! o_0

Yes i have often been in there during the weekend and is it just me or is that girl who always in there really cute?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement