Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accounting software need info

• 04-01-2001 12:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

i need to get a program that can do invoices wages etc... all the usual stuff it they do

anyone know where i can get it .

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Apparently Sage is the big boy. Our wages are still done using a dos program called Take 5.

Sage is available off the shelf in most places but check their website for more info.

http://www.uk.sage.com/
    hth

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

TAS business controller is pretty good aswell....Sage was better than the early versions of TAS....but the latter version are better I feel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

How could I forget tas?
    taz_a_119_148.gif

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

wondering dose anyone know the take 5 web site ? i have that need a update for it . also anyone know where i can get sage software in dublin on saturday ?

thx

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by elexes:
    wondering dose anyone know the take 5 web site ? i have that need a update for it . also anyone know where i can get sage software in dublin on saturday ?

thx

</font>

Sure... http://www.takefive.ie/ ( surprisingly enough! smile.gif )

I used to resell their software - they're WAY past doing the DOS based stuff at this stage and are apparently providing an excellent Windows-based solution built around .NET technology.

I'd recommend working with the TakeFive guys (GFK) over going with TAS Books or Sage.

bard2.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement