Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigsback.com

Options
  • 12-02-2002 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

I've been using pigsback.com for over year now. In the beginning piggy points were easy to earn without actually taking up any of their offers. For the last 6 months they have become really scabby. These days im lucky to receive 10 points every two weeks. :eek: Its pissing me off now as I only need 60 more to get an album off the tight w*nkers.
    I think they should be more generous with their now what appears to be hard to come by piggy points, considering the fact that the unfortunate punter like myself have to put ourselves through a s*it load of advertising.
    rant over

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

by doing nothing only clicking on ads and entering random competitions (westlife for god's sake!!) i managed to ammass about 1000 points, now, delighted with myself, thinking this was great, i went to see what they'd give me for that.

ABSOLUTELY FUCK-ALL!!!!!!!!

vouchers for xtra-vision (useless to me as i used to work there and i get free stuff off my mates-and it's a crap-hole anyway)

vouchers for TGI fridays- also a crap-hole

and thousands upon thousands of crap pigsback merchandise!

is there anything at all worth even bothering with on that website??????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

yeh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I got a cd out of them, I can't complain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i got £10 credit out of them a while back. but i agree that its very hard to get the damn points.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

The company isn't a charity, its out there to make a profit, and they can't just give everything away like that
    now give up your moaning, you're after getting a few free things for doing a little few clicks here & there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

They took 200 points off me for no reason at all. They told me that it is heighlighted how many points you are going to loose each month but i can't see it anywhere

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I haven't lost any piggy points at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

I think they have finally got their act together:D I managed to get 90 piggypoints just now...
    I've enough points to get another album. (Finally, its been neary 12 months since I got my last free album!)

Advertisement