Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wilt/Turn in galway

Options
  • 13-02-2002 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

Anyone going to this gig tonight in Cuba???

By far, too of the most underrated bands in the irish punk/rock scene or even whole scene at the moment......

Wilt - Kerbdog's shine with a new twist (although i prefered kerbdog) and cormac battle is cool too!!!

and

Turn- i have to say they are great because the last time they played in cuba - Ollie got me and two friends in free to the gig because i asked him to sign my beer mat!!!! Nice one!!!
    F**king Great tunes too.......!!!!

Mosh Mosh Mosh *thrown out by cuba bouncers* mush mush mush

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh, is this tonite?

If you see a big six foot something dude with long hair glasses standing in the corner with his arms folded, that'd be me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

and me will have poppy red hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I didn't bother going...

Need the money.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

SHITE!

I totally forgot this was on :(

I meant to go to it - it had originally been scheduled for a few weeks ago and I was all set, but it completely slipped my mind.

Anctually, if you're looking for something to do this evening, my mates are playing in The Venue this evening at a charity gig - also playing are One Man Down. Kickoff for Sherman M4 (my mates) is 9, followed by One Man Down (probably at 10ish) and a DJ Set at 11:30.

See you there (I'll be wearing a boards.ie t-shirt, so don't be afraid to say hello).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Mates Playing in The King's Head tonight... 14th.... He's a Traditional Musician... playin with the some of the pogues musicians down there.

ALso my ex girlfriend should be hangin about there too :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I might pop up the venue this evening, have a looksie! if i do yall see me kharn, ill be the staggering one after a bottle of cheap whiskey :D nyom!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Do! Call up man - make it early.

The lads are very good - heavy punk/rock kinda sound. Head bopping music - most enjoyable.

Advertisement