Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The BEST Back to the Future film?

• 13-02-2002 4:03pm

personally, i think the first one is the best one, being the first and all.

The BEST Back to the Future film? 23 votes

Back to the Future
    0% 0 votes
    Back to the Future 2
    69% 16 votes
    Back to the Future 3
    30% 7 votes
    Couldn't care less!
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

the first one was the best.

I thought i did make a poll!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Yes, has to be the first one, although 3 was very good too. I'd put part 2 as the "worst" mainly because of the cliffhanger finish and not knowing that going in. But still 3 top-notch films.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Yep I agree the first one is the classic for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭scipio_major

Personally I think they should all be watched back to back. You can't watch any of them in isolation. The First one is most complete but so is the first "StarWars". They really are a trilogy in the best sense of the word. Let's end all this silliness now.

Fade to Credits
    Scipio_major

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

First one. deffo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

1st one without a doubt. It just kicks the ass of the 2nd one,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The first one, by a long way, but 2 & 3 are also great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

First one. Didn't like the third one at all really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dccarm

The second and third were just silly, and both suffered from flawed logic. If I'm not mistaken, Bif took the Sports Almanac back in time and used it to his own advantage, but surely then if he did that then the original Marty would be left stranded in the future universe he'd already visited rather than the new one where Bif is the rich master he becomes? Assuming that the time travel is based on a theory of parallel universes created each time someone or something makes a decision or changes the possible future paths.

So I say the first one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I used to like the first more, but it got really old and really tired after a while (let's just say I've seen it more than a few times).

The third is absolutely awful. The second was good. I enjoyed that. Muchos fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Shred

Yep, the first one is the best alright

I shall be having a copy of the DVD trilogy when it comes out for certain:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Shred
    I shall be having a copy of the DVD trilogy when it comes out for certain:)

me too. damn right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

The third one is definitely my least favourite, some of the old repeated gags were getting old by then, and i'm not sure the whole doc love story thing is what his character is all about. 1 and 2 were great though and as a trilogy they're classic

Advertisement