Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORRUPTED - MONO - MARCH 14th!!

Options
  • 13-02-2002 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Corrupted play MONO on Wexford St. on Thursday March 14th.

Doors open 7:30 and it'll be around €5 or €6 i think!!

Other bands that night (might - as the lineup isn't 100%) include PRIMED, SUPERSKIN and EYES CLOSED.

Metal DJ after the gig till 2am!
    Hope to see ya there!!

DG - Corrupted

PS - This gig is brought to you in association with the DIT Rawk Society!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

if you wanna give me a load of flyers i'd be more than happy to plaster them all over uni.

is there a gigsmart meet every wednesday?
    the week before the gig give me the flyers,if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You couldn't pay me to be in the same room as Superskin without firing a beer bottle at them, or nutting them, or phsyicaly attacking them in some manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

what do you have against superskin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DG - Corrupted

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    You couldn't pay me to be in the same room as Superskin without firing a beer bottle at them, or nutting them, or phsyicaly attacking them in some manner.

I know exactly what you mean!! Nice pics!! Immortal??? Must say, they're lookin good!!!!!

DG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

You guys forgot to mention that f-ache will be playing as well.

Though it looks likely that superskin will be playing.

So the line-up is likely to be

Eyes Closed
    Corrupted
    F-ache
    Primed

• Advertisement

Oh yeah forgot to mention

Heineken will be €3 all night as far as i know, which isnt that bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

hey DG what's the sound like in mono ??

the sound is actually quite good if u can get your opionin to the sound engineer.

I think they tend to set up for the oasis band if u know what i mean. I believe Corrupted are bringing their own sound engineer as per usual and that will ensure a quality sound for them anyway.

I was talking to the house guy and he sounds grand about taking on peoples opinions, so with out fail it should be good.

Also, DG the doors are @ 9pm and the first band 9.30 cause it goes on till 2.30. The managment dont want it starting to early for some reason dont ask me why.

Any quesitons e-mail me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DG - Corrupted

Any confirmations on the lineup for deffo yet?? Are Eyes Closed playin or what??

DG

Speaking to them today and its looks most likey that they will be playing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eric the head

personally i think superskin are ok. Corrupted are pretty good and Eyes closed can be brilliant or crap. What i want to know is who is dj-ing afterwards? is it ray magowan ? i'll be there anyway but i thought mono was a dance joint ?

Advertisement