Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yo Mamma

Options
  • 13-02-2002 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

How many yo mamma jokes can ppl remember.

i'll start with these few

Your mama is so dumb, she sold her car for gas money!

Yo' mama so fat, people exercise by doing laps 'round her!

Yo' mama so fat, when she was born her mom said, ''Great, triplets.''

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yo Mama is a user here, I don't think he's dumb or fat... hmmm off topic? sorry:D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

Yo momma so fat that when they went to baptise her they had to go to seaworld.

Yo momma so fat that when she stands on a corner the cops come over and say "Move along there guys"

Yo momma so fat that when she puts on a yellow raincoat people yell "Hey, Taxi!!"

Yo momma so fat that when she sits downs she sits beside everybody.

Yo momma so fat that when I finished riding her I rolled over twice and I was still on the beetach!!

The few I can remember of hand...but there's countless websites devoted to this sort of thing though...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yo Mama so fat she generates her own source of gravity, has her own ecosystem and is known by astronomical geeks as Cerberus 267Q

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Yo Mamma is so fat,
    it took 30 minutes to download a picture of her from the web.

Yo Mamma is so ugly,
    her mom had to be drunk to breast feed her.

Yo Mamma is so stupid,
    I told her Christmas was just around the corner and she went looking for it.

Yo Mama's so hairy,
    her armpits look like she has Don King in a headlock.

Yo Mamma is so smelly,
    when you were being delivered, the doctor was wearing the oxygen mask.

Advertisement