Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Quake 3 Tweaks.

Options
  • 13-02-2002 5:33pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need Quake3 tweaks.. netcode particularly but fps and clarity tweaks too.

for example in OSP there is a /cg_enemymodelcolour or something which can be set to bright green ... anyone got it?

Also, my plasma comes out as squares (because of my picmip setting) but its not transparent its opaque (as are all the explosions). Can anyone tell me what the setting is for that?

So, in general I need to tweak the **** out of my installation to get back into net-play and I need suggested settings...

Ta.

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Change ur enemy model to promode and
    seta cg_enemyColors "2222"
    for the bright green colour .
    Hope that helps the clarity of the enemy models as it does for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ch3at0r S<um!!

Oh wait, there's no CS board anymore so that ceases to be ironic sarcasm.

Damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

You can nab my config on

http://www.mindphuck.info/configs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Originally posted by DeVore
    Also, my plasma comes out as squares (because of my picmip setting) but its not transparent its opaque (as are all the explosions). Can anyone tell me what the setting is for that?
    I think "cg_nomip 1" allows you to have weapons like plasma blob and shaft to come out as if they were on picmip 1, no matter what r_picmip setting you use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

... set an annoying cg_enemymodel

seta cg_enemymodel orbb/cpm *shiver*
    seta cg_enemycolors 2222

• Advertisement
Advertisement