Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I hate

Options
  • 13-02-2002 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

the way artists re-release albums with extra stuff on them several months after the first release just to annoy those of us who bought them when they first came out. I'll be having words with Mary J Blige about this next time I see her.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Or even bands who release albums several years later with extra tracks instead of putting all the outtakes etc. on a compilation - I'm looking at you, Sonic Youth! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

March 4th...live show or ur dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

LoLo,
    Just to let u know ..daev walsh has returend to the airwaves. his last show was may 95 before the temp closedown. HOB should be back soon too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Originally posted by dathi1
    March 4th...live show or ur dead!

Not bloody likely - I'm flying back out at lunchtime. I *may* *perhaps* get time to do a show, I'm not promising anything

Advertisement