Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New modding/hardware board

Options
  • 14-02-2002 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭

www.planetpc.ie/overclockers/vbb/
    Looking for ideas for the board.
    Case gallery will be up soon hopefully

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

[moderator intervention]
    Veronix doesn't like your idea
    [/moderator intervention]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

[moderator intervention] bit edited here [/moderator intervention]

how about that, seriously it doesnt really matter if he posts his board

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I'm With the big V on this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Gawd you'd swear im destroying all Boards.ie the way ye lot are going on.
    Its just a little project of mine that im trying to get to work.
    Sorry for causing any incoveniences.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

It isn't that, if it was a web-site with info or an open mailing list then we would probably all flock to it, but another message board? why go there when we have here and we use it all the time anyway...

Gamb

• Advertisement

Do you read mass emails though?
    This is only a small project im starting its not ment to take the people off this board.
    I'm just starting a hardware site and needed a message board.
    And seen as the board is the easiest to get up i have it up.
    There is a test site up at the mo but its not great.
    Also Logic1 said to me before that to publisise to the Irish people i need to post at www.boards.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Originally posted by PPC
    I'm just starting a hardware site
    Prepare to be owned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by PPC

Also Logic1 said to me before that to publisise to the Irish people i need to post at www.boards.ie.

Ummm no I didn't.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I don't think theres anything wrong with advertising another board. Its non-commercial and to be honest I don't think its going to ruin boards.ie if people go there.

Technically if less people come here it will save Devore and the other lads that pay for us to view these boards some money. Afterall the running costs for boards.ie come from their pockets.

Other boards have been advertised on boards.ie before. p45.net , irishwan.org and many of the unlocker forums around the place.

PPC I would very much like if you contributed more to this board. If you contribute helpful posts and and make this forum busier and increase the quality of its content it would be very much appreciated by all.

Now I'm going to clean this thread .....

Please keep on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

boards.ie has a large number of users... this hw tweaking board probably has a slowly growing number of visitors. I don't see any problem with a board on your site, however you will get much more response to topics here, and much better discussions here. Most people aren't bothered posting on many sites dealing with the same things, especially when there is already a suitable board setup. The main use for a board on your site would be to get feedback from articles.

For example, you have a thread about "case mod gallery". I see no reason why you couldn't post that thread up here, you would get far more response.

• Advertisement

I have a case mod gallery thread on this board aswell :P

Advertisement