Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Predator DVD

• 14-02-2002 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

€16 for the DVD in Xtra vision...Definitely one of the best Arnie films...I am glad I bought it...I will watch it again...Well worth buying...The DVD has absolutely no special features...which sucked...other than that it was a class film...and if you havent seen it then shame on you...thou knowest not what thou ist missing...eth...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

As far as I know, the Predator DVD has a few scenes cut out.

Prehaps someone can enlighten us as to what they are?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

It does have a number of scenes cut out like when arnie throws the knife at one of the bad guys ... "stick around". I was most disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 chunk 3:16

i managed to pick up
    the box set predator 1+2
    for 20 quid which i thought
    was a fairly sweet deal.

but i would rather it was
    not cut but what can you do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The US version is apparently the one to go for. Its uncut and has a DTS soundtrack.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭][Spoof Jesus][

Actually i noticed specifically the missing line "Stick Around"...also after the attack on the camp Dutch walks up to Billy and looks at a map saying "Find us a way to get out of here"...also cut out...which was fairly crap...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk

They usually have a lot of info on films and what scenes are cut from it for the UK release (which we get here...).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Shred

Holy s**t! I didn't buy it because of the fact that there was no extras on it

But it's cut!

F**k that, | won't be buying it now:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Damn this thread I've just ordered the Uncut US DTS version off www.absound.ca :D

So much for not using the credit card this month !!!

Gandalf.

Advertisement