Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where do you post from ?

• 14-02-2002 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

This is what I do while at work all day to keep me from drooling with boredom and possibility of falling into suspended animation!

What about you guys ?

Where do you post from ? 65 votes

Work
    0% 0 votes
    Home
    43% 28 votes
    College
    33% 22 votes
    School
    23% 15 votes
    Internet Cafe
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Same here.. in a way i get paid to post on boards!! Though eh my employers are not aware of this.. ahem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭horn dog 1

Call me old fashioned but I get my wife to do the post,Hopefully shel remember to buy herself a Valintines Card and post it to herself, Ill buy her two scratch cards and check them before I give them to her just in case she wins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Well i kinda fit under 3 of those cathogories: College, Work and Net Café, mon - thurs college, fri and sun Net Café aka Work ;)

Off topic for a sec.. Horndog.. get your wife scratchcards from mace.. they are impossible to scratch off and rubbing too hard rips up the paper.. then when you do get them off.. they are ALL THE SAME!!!

oh eh could be wrong.. maybe spar.. one of them

Thanks for the tip Saraman nice to know theres someone else who knows how to spoil there partners.

• Advertisement

No some spar/mace (whatever) muppet who works behind the counter gave my sister a load of them for Valentines day.. if she was impressed by that spout of muppetry it soon faded when she tried to scratch the cards!

Ah so your single.....so you buy the cards for yourself..... or are you one of those low lifes who break up with his partner before Valintines Day so you dont have to buy them a presant......
    Youl proberly go to the bar tonight and wait till the end of the evening when all the women are drunk and if they have a pulse thats good enough for you........

Thats it Horndog.. Get up to your attic and get me some David Eddings books!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i post in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Rafter

:) I Usually post in the Post Office:mad: Its always a good place!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

work - till I get caught or get given so much work I don't have the time anymore -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

I post from work,

I have the kettle on, Who wants Tea ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ahh sure go on so...

a nice cuppa... a good drop of milk and no sugar...

Any biccies..?? chocolate ones now and not those cheap rich tea things... that get all soggy when ya dip em in yer tea and fall into the bloody cup...

Yummie....Chocalate kimberly biscuits....doughnuts....
    milk,one sugar...

I post from the office,I also live and work beside the office, and I'm D Boss here(explains a lot:D )
    mm

Mrs Doyle will be around to give out the Tea in a few mins !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

work...internet café all the same to me...;)And at home of course:)

Someone make me Tea.. my toe hurts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Originally posted by Monty - the one and only
    work...internet café all the same to me

Ditto

"Click"

kettle's just boiled, any one fancy more Tea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

College 80% of the time.

Home 20% of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

So this is what the majority of posting college students have to look forward too when they get that "Dream Job" just more time to post stuff!!

So where are those tea and chockies !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    College 80% of the time.

Home 20% of the time.

You took the words outta my mouth! and i want em back!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Um..... Atari Jaguar?

In reality - all of the above except school because I am far too old to go to school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i normally post on boards in the time that i should be studying or else i play CS!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

college, home or friends houses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

College about 80% - 90% of the time!

Home the rest of the time. (Except the posts that I made while on work placement over the summer)

I would say nearly 100% college but its still not long enough since Xmas to disregard the 100 or so hours I spent on-line between 8 pm and 8 am in that 3 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

im mainly post from home but the idd time when im bored outta my skull in a met cafe ill post from there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

free internet ...... so why not!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 st0rm3r

Originally posted by Kolodny
    Um..... Atari Jaguar?

Who came up with that Atari Jaguar ****e? It's getting a bit old at this stage...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by st0rm3r
    Who came up with that Atari Jaguar ****e? It's getting a bit old at this stage...

It would appear to have been DeadBankClerk at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=303554&highlight=Atari+Jaguar#post303554, but he is likely to have been propted by Amp. see the history at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=12353&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

After that point it just got out of hand. :D

Advertisement