Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you change your vote in a Poll?

Options
  • 14-02-2002 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

HeHe, I can't believe I ended up resorting to this, and I just hope it isn't possible and should be a bug\suggestion post.. but does anyone know if it is possible to edit your vote in a poll? I keep reading the damn posts too quickly... and now my impatience has led to me posting in the N00-B section damnit ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Dont think so.. its not a cookie that controls it.. if you delete your boards cookies etc you have the voting OPTION back but if you try and vote it will say your username has all ready voted so answer is no.. probably a mod/admin can but not a user!

Sorry! does it matter? Just reply and state you want to change your vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Mod's can only do it on their own board, there is a choice when posting a poll to allow multiple choices... never actually seen anyone use this feature though!

Advertisement