Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Judge Judy Versus Ann Robinson

• 14-02-2002 2:48pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Discuss...

They're both women, they're both on the telly, they're both tough talking people who make their victims feel like jelly etc

BUT - By some miracle of the universe, they end up in the same room together and there's tension... They hate / despise / detest eachother and begin to have their verbal conflict!

Insults and comments are flying everywhere, the landscape is charred from constant verbal abuse and nasty remarks, but who would prevail!?

"Judgement is for the plaintif, the defendant is the Weakest link - Goodbye!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

The should really be a poll but anyhu

I think judge judy would be the victor. JJ is a pure biatch plan and simple. She says exactly whats on her mind plain and simple. ARtrys to be a biatch but i think its all a fake

Thats my two cent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

AR: But I AM the law and you ARE the weakest link - GOODBYE!

JJ: OVERULED

AR: Over my DEAD Body

JJ: If you insist

AR: You wanna piece of this, b!tch?

... Sorry entering Soprano's country there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I reckon Ann Robinson - super be-otch would pound her to a pulp!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Red hair fury syndrome aside.. Judy is the bigger bitch! even though she is physically smaller i think. She has power and she knows it, she is a judge at the end of the day. Robinson is not, besides Robinson is narky and condescending maybe but never angry in the way Judy is.

No Judge Judy would win im sure.. add carol vorderman in to the mix and im sure they would put differences aside and join forces agains vorderman..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I would support Anne, but I think Judge Judy would win.

(I can't believe I'm taking part in this!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

So your saying that judge judy IS a sneaky , sly underhanded bitch ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

...you've got to be kidding...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

haha. Ropedrink has been watching too much daytime TV. :) although, if Miss Cleo was involved, it would be another matter.

"dont do it! alrite!"

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I reckon Anne would have Judy in tears... but at the end of the day - Judge Judy has the better reasoning and point-making skills... where as Anne Robinson seems to be immune to that sort of thing and is the smarter sort of smart-árse.
    I'd love to see that battle though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I think Anne would win really. She's got the vocab and the mind to easily make a fewl of JJ. JJ is only good at makin a fewl of fewls. Anne can turn things around on the smartest of people!
    ANNE FOR PREZIDENT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

definitly JJ, she would kick AR's áss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

For my $1 I'd like to have the best of both worlds.

A John Woo style action moment where both of them make balletic leaps across the room while pulling out massive shiny guns (D'Eagle or something similar) and simultaneously take each other out with head-shots.

That would get rid of both of them and provide some great entertainment.

/me is off to find his video tape of "Hard boiled"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Will this ever get settled without actually seeing them both go at it? Doubt it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

now if they were the last 2 women on earth.... which one .... which freezer would u unlock.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Definately Judeh, I mean, she's hellah smart (Anyone can act like a ghastly, super sarcastic Quiz Game host, but it takes a lot more to be a charismatic, yet lethal mouthed and intelligent judge with a brain)

Only problem is, Judge Judy would win any court cases that arise from you being together, beit being sued, divorce or pretty much anything...

Gah I'd hate to have to choose, you'd be on extremely thin Ice if you went near either of them...

Wasn't expecting this big a response, but it's been very interesting... Any more contributions towards the war of bitches!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

easily JJ... I agree with Mr. Applepie, AR is an actress, shes not really tough. JJ would maul her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Judge Judy - no contest. She really sorts them out.

She would sort our our tribunerals in minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Spiral reduce the size of your sig image.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Judy

Advertisement