Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I do?

• 14-02-2002 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

After bumming around, trying to freelance, I would like peoples' opinions on the following?

1)Should I stick with freelance

2)Should I look for a full-time job

3)Why the hell do most companies look for ASP - whatever happened to PHP??????

4)Arrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

5)Would a programming language help me (C++ or Java), since I am just a lowly web dev type person

6)Anyone like to give me a job - or just pay me to sit on my ass all day?

answers on a postcard, the winner will be chosen at random, and will recieve a sh*ty prize of my choosing - there will be no refunds and all decisions are final! ;)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Learn Java and get a full time (if u can!!) til the market recovers, BUT if u cannot get a full time then do abit freelance!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

try and get a full time job until the economy and the net recovers.

asp is easy.

Advertisement