Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the Private Message limit??

Options
  • 14-02-2002 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

How many can I have at one time without reaching the limit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

**bump** again

How about a warning? What happens to messages when the inbox is full? The outbox seems to be able to hold more (is this a total limit or a box limit?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

What is this **bump** sh*t!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

He's just spamming to keep this thread where people can see it.
    the farther down the list it goes the less likely it will for it to be answered.

And afaik if your message box is full u get emailed.... or so it says when i tryed pming someone with a full box.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Anybody got a copy of the vbulletin manual, and the time to read through it to see if it contains any clues?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I think the limit is 75 messages :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Yea - it happened to me a while ago around the 70 mark. You get a mail saying your inbox is full and can you delete some messages and any new ones sent to you show a 'richindub2's inbox is full, an email has been sent informing him of this problem' to the sender.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It seems to include any messages that you are tracking in that limit. How about a kb / Mb limit instead of a number limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i find it handier to delete messages as soon as ive read them. if their any good i say them to hd.

Advertisement