Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case Gallery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pokes

Yeah id like my comp up on that gallery , get the ball rolling so to speak :) I have a 10bay server case modded to hell -[Operating System]- Windows ME (4.90 - 3000) -[Up Time]- 8h 15m 7s -[Connection]- none detected -[CPU]- 1-AMD Thunderbird, 1411MHz, 256KB -[Graphics]- GeForce 256 DDR 32mb -[Resolution]- 1024x768 16bit -[Hard Disk]- 2.39Gb free -[Memory]- Usage: 221/512MB (43.16%)

Pic of it here http://www.esatclear.ie/~pokeworld/mypc.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

c'mon i need more pics to get a proper gallery up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

gimme a few days and i'll have some quality photos for you !

Gav

Cheers.
    I wanna get a good collection on the site.
    I have 2 pics so far and i need more.
    So ask yer friends aswell if they don't visit here.
    Irish people only please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Yeah, piss off Johnny Foreigner, you're not welcome.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

It's just theres too many english case gallerys
    We need an irish one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Move those speakers away from your monitor (they're WAY too close). And if that's a subwoofer on top of it, you're an idiot.

Its a center speaker on top.
    The speakers dont effect this monitor at all.
    The image used to be pulled on my 17" LG.
    The sub is far away from the pc as its bigger than it.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

At Last An Irish case mod page. Now to take a picture of my lovley case and post it.
    Oh no. Just got a new machine. It'll Be weeks before I get it all nice and noisy again. Will a picture of a plain case be ok? A sort of before and after thingy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

PPC, what's the white box with the "Oregon Scientific" logo in the case on your site (photo #4)? A temperature probe or something?

Gadget

• Advertisement

Yeah its a temp probe.
    Only takes room temp and case temp.
    Any pictures are grand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Right so. Now I need a camera to take the pic, get it developed then, I got to scan it in......then I'll mail you with a pic of a nice new case. :p unmodded. :(

Maybe you can offer suggestions as to what to do to it??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Irish people only?

Whatever. I'll keep my pics to myself then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

you planning on blocking non-irish readers from your site also PPC? Talk about narrow-minded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Ah, now that's difficult. IP ranges have a habit of not conforming to the country their supposed to.

I could put you in touch with a guy I know who has the full list of IP's used. It might be handy.

Nah can't do that.
    Just want Irish cases so far.
    Maybe we can block the ip's and not tell them about our newest advancments in technology like the xxxxxxxxxxx. Too many outsiders reading :P

Wow, narrow-minded is right. Despite living in Ireland for quite some time now, I'm not allowed be on your page.

Reminds me of being 10 again in school. Everyone has their own little clubs. "You're not like me, I don't like you".

It's more the principle than anything, I don't even like your page...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Take your head out of your anal passage, PPC.

I was being sarcastic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

time for :rolleyes: for PPC

• Advertisement

Originally posted by PPC
    I was being sarcastic

Are you kidding? WWM get your behind in here and show PPC what sarcasm actually is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Bosco

Hi PPC,

I got some good results placing a slot-cooler beside my video card (heatsink side) blowing out. It reduced the impact of video card heat on case temp. quite a bit.

Originally posted by Bosco
    Hi PPC,

I got some good results placing a slot-cooler beside my video card (heatsink side) blowing out. It reduced the impact of video card heat on case temp. quite a bit.

I used to have it there but because my cooler blows onto the sink it was causing damage to the little fan.
    I'm going to put a 80mm fan on it soon to cool the ram aswell.
    Thanks for the suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by koneko
    Wow, narrow-minded is right. Despite living in Ireland for quite some time now, I'm not allowed be on your page.

Reminds me of being 10 again in school. Everyone has their own little clubs. "You're not like me, I don't like you".

It's more the principle than anything, I don't even like your page...

Wanna join my club? We let everybody in.. one or two things though.... You have to be at least 6'2" and no more than 6'3", with hair colour: 63:46:11 RGB, Eye colour: 141:26:7 RGB, Feet Size of no more than 12 and no less than 11...

there's one or two other rules aswell.... if you're not like that then I don't like you and you can't join.

.logic.

Advertisement