Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heeeeelllpp!!

Options
  • 14-02-2002 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Can somebody purrleease tell me if they've ever heard of a band called Arturo (or something very similar). About 2 or 3 years ago, they had a song called "Former", and it was played a couple of times on Brand:New. The video was very gothic, the three band members were walking around one of those big garden mazes, and one of them was playing a cello.

I've looked out for their music in record shops, but haven't seen a thing. Did I imagine them, or can someone knowledgeable please enlighten me??? I THINK they're English, but then again, I could be wrong.

Ta very much luvs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭clevenger

my supervisor in the hotel i worked in on my j1 was a phillipino gentlemen called Arturo. He didn't seem very musical though...

Advertisement